Monday 23 July 2012

the greatest birthday gift ever : a baby!

I would love to share the story of how we found out we concieved. i have been reading on ttc forums n blogs like forever hoping i would one day have a story to tell.
and Allahuakbar, i did.
it was the holy month of Ramadhan of 2010. my family and i was going to see my brother off to the U.S to study. We gathered at my uncle's place at bandar putra mahkota (ok im not so sure now but its close to KLIA). DH couldnt make it cos of work. I was expecting aunt flow anyday cos my cycle was pretty regular. At noon there was a light spotting. Light brown in color n really small. there she is, i thought. so i broke my fast in the middle of the day, and ate up my niece's kfc hahahah..well, tak boleh puasa kan, then why not?!
so we all went to the airport to wave him bye bye n later than night, i was puzzled as the spot didnt grow.it was just like when i first noticed it. so i bathe, did my prayers and fast the next day. mom was asking me how come ur praying n such. well i said i dont know, the darned thing stopped.
and i waited and waited and the excitement built cos hey no period!!!
so on the fifth day aunt flow was expected, at lunch hour, i went to get the hpt n test right away at the office loo. the second line appeared right away and grew darker.
i was laughing in the loo. so excited n nervous n the fact took time to set in.
since we only saw each other on weekends, so its quite easy to tell the day of conception.
turned out it was a couple of days after my birthday.
Happy birthday to me, thank you Allah, and 40 weeks later, hello my love!
turns out my mom kind of guessed it. of course she would.she's been pregnant n gave birth TEN times!


No comments:

Post a Comment