Friday 21 September 2012

my baby had fever

hey hey hey...
I have been soooo carried away with raya, office work, and my baby being unwell that I havent been posting any entries. today is a dark cold cold saturday morning with my baby n husband sleeping sound on both sides so I decided I would write something.

Maryam came down with fever two weeks ago and has been coughing eversince. She has been on meds but doctor says if the cough doesnt settle down by monday, she has to be admitted for observation and other treatment. I've been praying for her to get well.

She has lost her appetite during the earlier course of the cough due to horrible red and sore throat and lost about 300 grams in a week. And that is saying a lot cause I just found out during the doctor's visit that my kid only weighs 8.5kgs at 16 months!

That is certainly taking after the father, I'll tell you that much! and I was telling everyone I'm sure she's close to 10 months now.

Please make du'a that my baby gets well soon. Her appetite is back almost as before so I'm enjoying our makan sessions. But of course the aftermath is not painless as she insisted on feeding herself now. So its mama suap and maryam suap at the same time. Anything to make her eat, at this point. and maybe something to make mama eats less, at this point hahaha! I have been steadily putting on weight from raya onwards.crazy.I really never learn from my obese weight.haish.

Maryam's speech is getting better! the other day she said "mama, poop!" and then she pooped. good job kid, but I dont see toilet training anytime soon as mama is just too lazy to clean up after accidents.maybe we shall consider potty after her 2years birthday.

I shall be posting again real soon, but right now i'm enjoying my undisturbed online-iPad time that I am going to end this post here.i foresee a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment